Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year! (and a disappointment)

Best wishes for 2010 from the Bucket Farm! Now that I'm back from vacation I'm ready to settle in for more growing and more fun, I hope to see you all visiting often!

Now for the disappointment- due to an accident, my blue/red-blue LED lettuce experiment has been destroyed. Since the data from this experiment is so important, if only to myself, I intend to restart the experiment in a side-by-side comparison format (in a safer spot!) as soon as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Was eagerly awaiting your experience with red/blue LED and lettuce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, so was I. I'm going to get that experiment restarted this week. The only upside to losing the whole thing is that now I can do identical grows side-by-side which will make for much nicer comparisons.

    Also, my wife bought me a time-lapse camera for Christmas so I will be using that to chronicle all of the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been refreshing this page every morning waiting for updates on the led project! Sad to see that it was destroyed and look forward to your side-by-side...

    How was it destroyed if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete