Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Project: Lettuce under red/blue LED panels @ 5 days

For the second part of the LED grow light experiment, I have placed an identical collection of lettuce seeds into an improvised system identical to the one used in the blue-only LED lettuce experiment.



The seeds have germinated and sprouted with no trouble, and since I kept good records of the lettuce under blue LEDs, we'll be able to compare this setup to the blue setup at the same intervals. As I said before, I would have preferred to do these experiments side-by-side but I had to wait longer for delivery of my red/blue mixed panels.

2 comments:

  1. Of course they will thrive under these lights...it's like a goddamn disco in there! The blue lights only was more like a cool bar. Just my unscientific observations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. montypythonlive.com

    ReplyDelete